Thursday, December 8, 2011

Spending Money

Thanks for the post from Sylvester Campbell

We were spending money like we had it when my husband lost his job last year. Out of nowhere he just got fired so we had to cut back big time to avoid getting in financial trouble. We had some savings but it certainly wasn’t enough to keep up our lifestyle for a long time so I had to make some tough choices right off the bat. Some were easy like cancelling our wine of the month club membership and also talking to all our magazine subscription companies and asking them to cancel me and give me the money back. I looked into New York energy rates to get us a better deal and I even somehow got out of the lease on the Lexus. I feel good about where we are right now and I think we’ll be okay. My husband’s had some good leads when it comes to new jobs and you know, that’s fine by me. There’s something to be said for taking control of your finances for life!

No comments:

Post a Comment