- Email: We use gmail and go daddy email addresses with our URL to communicate with one another and our clients.
- Instant Messaging: We talk via gchat, Skype, and Brosix every day to stay in touch so we can chat about clients, projects, and other developments.
- File Sharing: We use Google Documents for a lot of our files that we both need to access. This is especially useful for spreadsheets.
- Text Messaging: We both have iPhones, so we can use iMessage or HeyWire to communicate via WiFi or our phone's data service.
Wednesday, March 21, 2012
Saturday, March 10, 2012
- Halloween Housewarming
I am not a huge fan of dentist. It could be a San Antonio Dentist or a Kansas City dentist, it really doesn't matter.
I am not a fan of drills in my mouth or really, anywhere near my body. This might be why I am not a huge fan of dentists at all. I also had a bad experience with anesthesia at the dentist's office when I was little, so that is definitely a big part of it.
Now, I have some cavities and I'm not so keen and having them, and want to get rid of them. I got x-rays taken and now I just need to make the appointment! I found a good dentist nearby, and I'm going to call Monday.
Please wish me luck!
Brought to you by: Dentist in San Antonio
Friday, March 2, 2012
- Freelancing (painting, moving, writing, designing...)
- Buying and selling items at storage auctions
- Selling owned items on eBay
- Reselling concert tickets (if legal in your state or city)
- Being a server or bartender
- Helping people move
- Lawn mowing
- Pet sitting
- Selling goods on Etsy or Fiverr