Now that I freelance full-time, I am still always looking for ways to make side income for even greater trips and a bigger savings account (as well as still paying down that pesky student loan debt).
There are several ways to make side income on the weekends or evenings. They include:
- Freelancing (painting, moving, writing, designing...)
- Buying and selling items at storage auctions
- Selling owned items on eBay
- Reselling concert tickets (if legal in your state or city)
- Being a server or bartender
- Helping people move
- Lawn mowing
- Pet sitting
- Selling goods on Etsy or Fiverr
and so many more!