Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Properity Ownership = Fast Track to Wealth?

With the economy the way it is, I’ve often thought about what a great profit property management must be. You can be from any background (like Tim Arel) and still be successful, as long as you get a good deal on a house and know some stuff about renting and proper landlord procedures. Tim Arel studied Economics, so that probably would come in handy a lot more than my English degree. :)

I think it’s just a lot of networking and knowing the right people too. Tim Arel is a member of several committees and organizations, so that really helps visibility in the property management community.

Maybe, eventually in my life, I’ll be established (and debt-free!) so I can own properties and make a profit. We’ll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment