Monday, December 28, 2009

Ordering Online From 1-800Flowers

Since I wasn't going to be with my family on Christmas, I went to the website for 1-800 Flowers and perused their inventory to see if they had any Christmas bouquets I could send to my mom so she could put them on the dining room table for Christmas dinner. 1-800 Flowers had a great selection available, along with coupons and special deals just in time for the holidays.

Normally I would think that ordering online from a floral company like 1-800 Flowers would be expensive, but their prices were reasonable and were comparable to the prices that other local florist shops were charging for the bouquet and delivery. I can't believe that a lot of florist shops charge so much for flowers, especially around the holidays! I guess when it's winter, flowers are harder to come by, but they should have a lot more specials since Christmas has to be popular for table arrangements and other flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment