Monday, January 30, 2012

Big Ticket Depot Affiliate Program

Because I have a freelance client that helps people learn about auctions, I am always intrigued by online and offline auctions that I come across. I just read this press release proclaiming that "Cutting Edge Affiliate Marketing Program Caters to Millions of Online Shoppers & Marketers" with information about the website and marketing program, BigValueDepot.com.

The site, which runs online auctions and offers public auction listings, is launching an affiliate program to help get more traffic on the site and get more people to participate in auctions.

Affiliate programs and online auctions are two things that I am very interested in. I know that they are both good ways to make some extra income, but it does take a lot of time and attention to make sure you are purchasing the right items and marketing your affiliate clients effectively. BigValueDepot.com might be a site worth checking out, as it combines my two interests all into one.

No comments:

Post a Comment