Monday, January 9, 2012

The Perfect Gift

The Author of this post is Velma Baird

I wanted to get my husband something really practical this year for Christmas, but he is really hard to shop for. He buys electronics incessantly during the rest of the year, so he already had everything he wanted in terms of those. He is also in the Army and wears a uniform to work every day, so clothes also weren’t an option. I wish I was better and more creative at buying gifts, but I am notoriously bad at it. I asked around to see if any of my friends had some ideas, and friend of mine at work gave me a great one. She said I should check out DIRECTV Deals because what man wouldn’t want a better TV package for Christmas? I checked it out and decided that it would be the perfect gift. The holidays are so stressful that it was nice to at least have one gift taken care of. I had no idea what to get for my parents or my in-laws so I had more time to obsess about that. Hopefully I’ll figure something out in time for the festivities!

No comments:

Post a Comment