Friday, February 10, 2012

Tiny House Design


The tiny or small home movement has been something that I have been very interested in. I appreciate that some people are willing to only build houses that are "big enough" instead of huge mansions that total 30,000 square feet and beyond.

I always tell my husband that if I won the lottery I wouldn't want to move, because our 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath house is just the perfect size for us and our first child (whenever we have one). However, if it was just me, I wouldn't definitely look into utilizing small house floor plans, like the ones featured on Cozy Home Plans.

This site specializes in floor plans that range from 208- 781 square feet. Some are so pretty, and much more affordable than houses that are much larger. The biggest floor plan currently featured on the site is the High Point, pictured here to the right. It is two stories and definitely doesn't look like it's only 781 square feet!

To learn more about tiny home floor plans, you should check out the Cozy Home Plans site or this interesting blog post: Viva La Tiny Revolution: Why We’re Building a Little House

No comments:

Post a Comment