Wednesday, February 20, 2013

The Wish List For My Personal Trainer

Because I really enjoy exercising, I have always thought getting a personal trainer might be a good idea, because they would push me harder to do more with my exercise. Sometimes I will exercise for stress relief, but the main reason why I do it is for weight loss. I know that a personal trainer would help me accomplish that.

Whether you are looking for a Personal Trainer in Potomac or other city, they can be easy to find. However, the key is finding a personal trainer that matches your personality and work out style. For instance, I really would like a personal trainer that:
  • Took me seriously
  • Trained me hard
  • Reliable
  • Challenged me
Because I am a woman, I worry sometimes that I am not taken seriously in the gym. Whatever Personal Trainer in Potomac I had would have to get me over that fear!


No comments:

Post a Comment