Thursday, January 15, 2009

Mohammed Babangida

When I was deciding what I wanted to major in in college, law school crossed my mind for an insane second. But, law school takes a lot of time and an analytical mind, which I feel like I don’t have a lot of. Mohammed Babangida had the dedication to become a lawyer, and then Mohammed Babangida went on in life to accomplish a great many number of things.

I think that a law degree does several other things besides make you a lawyer. I think it definitely opens up a lot of doors. You can serve on a number of influential panels and committees on topics you care about (Mohammed Babangida does this), and use your experience and knowledge to get almost any job you want. Having a law degree also teaches you to think objectively and argue correctly to get what you want. This is a helpful perk!

No comments:

Post a Comment