Wednesday, January 11, 2012

ArTicks Gallery

I have really been into art lately, especially since I took a tour of Europe in August of 2011. See all the art in Paris and beyond has really made me appreciate artists and their hard work and efforts. That's why it made me happy to be able to check out the ArTicks Gallery website, which is the website of an Art Consultancy providing exhibits and a showcase of the Amsterdam art scene.

I LOVED Amsterdam when I went to Europe, it was one of my favorite cities because of its friendly people and creative atmosphere. The ArTicks Gallery has some great examples of this creativity in its Art Catalogue, which can be downloaded via a PDF.

Next time I'm in Amsterdam, I'd love to check out their gallery-- especially since it's near Dam Square, one of my favorite places in the city.

No comments:

Post a Comment