Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Medically Advanced Facials

I have always wanted a facial, but I keep thinking that they aren't worth my time or that they are too costly. Luckily, I scored a coupon for a discounted facial and went into to get it last year. I loved it! The best part of any facial (in my opinion) is the facial massage.

There are several medical spas that offer advanced medical facials, Chicago and beyond. While I haven't been to any of these medical spas, I do know after getting my first facial last year, I do reason how much facials can improve skin and overall tone, complexion, and skin health if they are done regularly.

This is one beauty treatment that I wouldn't mind getting regularly!

This post brought to you by CI MedSpa, one of the Medical Spas, Chicago

No comments:

Post a Comment