Friday, March 2, 2012

Making Side Income

Everyone needs some side income once in a while...when I was working full-time I did freelance work to help pay down my student loans (which are still haunting me) and to have extra money for trips and Christmas presents.

Now that I freelance full-time, I am still always looking for ways to make side income for even greater trips and a bigger savings account (as well as still paying down that pesky student loan debt).

There are several ways to make side income on the weekends or evenings. They include:
  • Freelancing (painting, moving, writing, designing...)
  • Buying and selling items at storage auctions
  • Selling owned items on eBay
  • Reselling concert tickets (if legal in your state or city)
  • Babysitting
  • Being a server or bartender
  • Helping people move
  • Lawn mowing
  • Pet sitting
  • Selling goods on Etsy or Fiverr
and so many more!

Do you earn a side income? Have you tried storage auctions or Etsy yet? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment