Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The Connection Between Paul Offit and Jenny McCarthy

When I was creating a wish list for Christmas, I thought about including this new fitness program for the Nintendo Wii that features Jenny McCarthy. That got me thinking about other things she is known for, like speaking out about autism since her son has it. This then reminded me of Paul Offit, a doctor I have mentioned before on this blog.

Unlike Jenny McCarthy however, Paul Offit believes that vaccines do not cause autism and has a new book developing this idea. Sometimes my mom is concerned about the link between autism and vaccines since she works with children as part of her career, but I assure her that medical professionals like Paul Offit are researching all they can to determine more about autism and those who have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment