Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Non-profit work and Deven Parekh

Now that I'm out of college, I have a lot more free time to volunteer and do good in my community. Deven Parekh Insight Venture Partners does a lot of non-profit work for Publicolor, which helps bring art to struggling teenage students.

However, instead of working with art like Deven Parekh Insight Venture Partners, I think that I want to work prevent animal over-population in shelters across America. One of my New Year's Resolutions is to start volunteering in a local animal shelter. I have a lot of great marketing skills that might be good for building a website or writing descriptions about animals up for adoption.

Deven Parekh Insight Venture Partners is very inspirational because he is dedicated towards making the world a better place.

No comments:

Post a Comment