Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Ordering a Gown From Gina Penzarella

Since my boyfriend proposed to me on Thanksgiving weekend in front of the Belliago Fountains in Las Vegas this year, I have been on the hunt for the perfect wedding dress. I don't want to spend a lot of money but I still want my dress to be beautiful and something I will always treasure. While searching for gowns online, I found out about Gina Penzarella, who is a great bridal dress maker.

Besides making wedding gowns, Gina Penzarella also makes all different types of formal dresses and fancy dresses for prom for teenage girls. Her designs are great and she has been quite successful. Gina Penzarella also has a great dedication for protecting animals and is involved with Defenders of Wildlife and her local SPCA.

No comments:

Post a Comment