Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Steve Stevanovich & Destination Weddings

Because I am planning on getting married during September of next year, I have been looking up wedding venues for a beautiful place to have a ceremony and reception. My friend asked me if I was going to a destination wedding since my fiancee and I got engaged in Las Vegas instead of in our hometown of Kansas City. For fun, I was looking at Steve Stevanovich's blog about destination weddings for ideas and he certainly picked a lot of amazing places.

Steve Stevanovich mentions Utah and Japan, along with some other beautiful places around the world. While a destination wedding would be beautiful, I really want all my family and friends to be present so I'm not sure if having a destination wedding like Steve Stevanovich suggests would be such a good idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment