Thursday, January 15, 2009

Ideas from Tim Arel

I know I’ve mentioned him before, those out there in the blogosphere, but I think Tim Arel is definitely in the right business- condos and property management. Before, I mentioned that I looked up to Tim Arel because he was a property manager, but I really think I’d like to take it a step further and actually own some property. Because after a while, it just starts paying for itself.

I know there is always maintenance to do, but owning property can be very profitable. And with owner associations like ones Tim Arel is involved in, sometimes maintenance services come with paying the annual membership fee. And, if I didn’t want to rent it out, and I was really rich, a vacation home in Santa Fe or Mexico would suit me just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment