Thursday, January 22, 2009

Obama

I'm so elated that this is Obama's 2nd day in office. His inauguration speech was amazing, and I'm so proud of him and of our country for choosing to have hope instead of pessimism in their hearts.

I know that hope alone won't make our economy better or end the wars that are happening around the world, but (here comes the cheese) I believe that hope is the stepping stone towards taking the actions necessary to achieve greatness.

I think America has been humbled by our recent economy collapse and I only hope that when we begin to get "back on our feet", we don't forget the skrimping on gas and resources. I hope that we continue to conserve, recycle, and reuse, because that is the only way to keep our country and our earth sustainable.

No comments:

Post a Comment