Monday, December 15, 2008

I need a vacation...

Even though I just went to Las Vegas last week, I'm already looking for my next possible place to vacation. My top choices as for right now are Wyoming, New Mexico, and Florida.

I think you should go from saving from vacation to vacation because traveling to different places has made me respect our country and its beauty so much more. I want to go to Wyoming because most of it is so untouched. I want to horseback ride through the mountains and go camping, with no one around. I think I'm looking towards New Mexico for the same reasons. I like how untouched the desert is, and how serene it must be to look across and see cacti for miles.

I eventually want to go back to Las Vegas, but I don't think I could ever live there. I was looking at Consolidated Resorts' website, and they have a great newer Tahitian resort right on the strip. It's supposed to make you feel like you are in Tahiti, and it looks like a lot of fun, and more affordable than some of the more popular hotels on the strip.Interestingly enough, Consolidated Resorts also has 'vacation ownership' properties in Florida. Being able to have a vacation property is definitely a goal of mine. It would be great to have a place to a get away to!

No comments:

Post a Comment